Wednesday, October 21, 2009

pointy, 14cm-heeled Love

Photobucket
silver platform heels, diy nude tights
Photobucket
Photobucket


The first stand on the market, a table full of late 90's platform shoes, all too grotesque, squared and worn down. At that moment I wishes I had been there earlier and hadn't mised my train. During the autumn hollidays the market is packed with "hip vintage girls", wich isn't a good thing because the prices of all the second hand rubbish raise to those of vintage boutiques.(I refuse to pay 70 euro's for a faux fur jacket) Anyway, the man of the stand just realized he had forgotten to unpack one last platic bag of shoes. And these pointy 14 cm-heeled babies came out, in two different colors! I got them at 5 euros each, my mood got much better and my hopes of going home with a load of clothes to refill my wardrobe went up. Unfortunately I didn't have much more luck. But with the shoes in the bag my day was made.