Tuesday, March 30, 2010

yesterday


Thank you all so much for the kind birthday wishes! I had a lovely day. Also, I hope some of you have printed out the stationery and put it to good use :)

I didn't manage to get any good photos from the night, but here's one from earlier in the day. Hanging out in my vintage stripey dress at Fed Square, right after we went to ACMI to check out the Mary and Max exhibition. If you still haven't had a chance to see Mary and Max yet, you should! Seriously. Probably one of my favourite stop-motion animations.. no, make that favourite movie ever. I've done a blog post about it before here, in case you missed it. Anyway, the exhibition was wonderful and I might actually go back because it was pretty crowded yesterday and I couldn't enjoy everything as much as I would have liked (don'tcha just hate it when that happens?).