Sunday, April 25, 2010

much love monday [decorative tape]


I love: decorative sticky tapes.
I got these ones from kikki.K. Well of course I had to get the one with the love hearts.
You've probably already seen the sticky tape graphics, prettying up photos all over the blogosphere, by now. If you didn't know, they're available to download for free at Pugly Pixel. Aren't they terrific?



How to join in Much Love Monday*:
1. Do a blog post that includes a picture of a heart and mention something you love.
2. Leave a link of your blog post in the Linky space below.**
3. PLEASE put in the thing you love in the form's title space.
4. Although not essential, I do appreciate it if you link back to my blog. There are some Much Love buttons available on my sidebar if you wish to use one.
* You don't have to do the post on a Monday, I just collect the links on this day.
** Please leave the link AFTER you've done the post. Thanks!