Sunday, April 11, 2010

much love monday [florals]


I love: florals

I got a stash of floral fabric scraps last week from a button sale. Not sure what I'm going to do with them yet, but they've got a lot of crafty potential in them. I'm thinking fabric bows, brooches, and scrapbook embellishments. Any other ideas?

Still on the topic of florals, I just had to show off these mini journals that Diana kindly sent me. I love them! They're by Liberty of London for Target. I've just started using one of them as an idea journal. You know, to write down any creative/weird/random idea that pops into my head. The size of the journals are just perfect for me to carry around with me everywhere. You never know when a bright (or stupid, but still worth writing down) idea hits you, after all.



If you want to join me in Much Love Monday*, please do! Here's how:
1. Do a blog post that includes a picture of a heart and mention one thing you love.
2. Leave a link of your blog post in the Linky space below.**
3. Put in the thing you love in the form's title space. That way it creates a list of what everyone loves, instead of a list of blog titles.
* You don't have to do the post on a Monday, I just collect the links on this day.
**Please leave the link AFTER you've done the post. Thanks! :)