Sunday, April 18, 2010

much love monday [random compliments]


I love: that during the weekend, as I was crossing a street, a random man who was crossing from the other side, threw an unexpected compliment at me ("beautiful dress!") as we walked pass each other. Made me smile to hear that.
Have you ever been given a random compliment by a stranger, that brightened your day? Or maybe you were the one giving the compliment? Tell me about it :)



How to join in Much Love Monday*:
1. Do a blog post that includes a picture of a heart and mention something you love.
2. Leave a link of your blog post in the Linky space below.**
3. PLEASE put in the thing you love in the form's title space. That way it creates a list of what everyone loves, instead of a list of blog titles.
* You don't have to do the post on a Monday, I just collect the links on this day.
** Please leave the link AFTER you've done the post. Thanks!