Wednesday, April 14, 2010

tea and swings





Went to dinner with a close group of friends last night, then went to this cafe afterwards. It's one of my favourite little hidden places in Melbourne (Easy Cafe on Bourke St). They have nice bubble tea, but best of all: they have swing seats! Much fun was had as we dangled our feet, rocking back and forth, sipping sweet tea, flicking through a Frankie magazine found there, playing Uno (we love this game, haha!), talking, laughing, and basically enjoying the company of old familiar friends. I left feeling very very happy.

P.S. The winner of the Little Monarch giveaway is #6 = Veronika. Congratulations! I'll email you shortly to get your details. To everyone else, don't forget you can still enter the Karma Cards giveaway.

P.P.S. Lately I've been wanting to post more of my own photos/images on the blog, as opposed to posting those done by others. What do you think? Do you prefer personal photos, or the inspiring photos/editorials I find by other people? I would still like to have a balance between both, and maybe this is just a phase, but I've been thinking of posting more of my own stuff. I know my own photography isn't always great, but that just gives me more reason to keep trying.