Saturday, May 22, 2010

dahliaville


Okay so this is yet another self-promo blog post (sorry!), but I couldn't wait to share this with you. You know that 3rd Etsy shop I mentioned before? Well here it is. Come and see Dahliaville. It's a collaboration between me and my brother. He does all the drawings (the most important stuff!), while I do the digital colouring and manage the shop. It's inspired by retro pin up girls and the style of old Archie comic books. For a limited time and no additional cost, you can request us to customize some of them. We can change most of the colours (prefer blondes to brunettes, maybe?), and also change the letter on the cheerleader's top.

It's still in it's early stages, and there are still lots more illustrations in the works that I'll add in within the next few days. So do come and have a look. Any feedback is much appreciated, and maybe "heart" us if you really do like what you see. I almost forgot how exciting it is to start a brand new shop and see the page views and favourites slowly climb up one at a time. I'll probably be jumping for joy when we actually make a sale (*EDIT* .. and we just did! yay!).