Wednesday, May 26, 2010

floral fun




I've been looking for the perfect floral skirt for a long time, and I think I just found it. I recently purchased this sweet vintage skirt from Beta Boutique, who -by the way- are still having a massive 25% off storewide sale right now. I love it so much! Despite it being autumn and close to winter over here, I'm already getting plenty of wear out of this with the help of some warm layering. I've never been one who reserves floral wear for only spring time anyway!

Don't forget to enter my "big thanks" giveaway, if you haven't already. There are 6 unique prizes for 6 winners, so hopefully there's something to please everyone :) . Thank you so much for the wonderful response so far. As for the winner of the Gilded Bee giveaway, it is #102: Natalia. Congratulations! I'll be emailing you shortly.