Sunday, May 2, 2010

much love monday [blog makeover]


I love: giving my blog a makeover.... as you can see.
If you've been reading my blog for a long time (thank you!), you probably notice I do this a quite often. It's probably better to more consistent, but oh well, I just keep changing my mind. I thought I'd make this new colour scheme more earthy and subdued, which seems appropriate as it is autumn here. On the other hand, it probably looks like someone just spilled a bottle of brown paint all over my old layout.



How to join in Much Love Monday*:
1. Do a blog post that includes a picture of a heart and mention something you love.
2. Leave a link of your blog post in the Linky space below.**
3. PLEASE put in the thing you love in the form's title space.
4. Although not essential, I do appreciate it if you link back to my blog. There are some Much Love buttons available on my sidebar if you wish to use one.
* You don't have to do the post on a Monday, I just collect the links on this day.
** Please leave the link AFTER you've done the post. Thanks!



P.S. Don't forget, I'm having a 50% off store-wide sale over at my Etsy shop.Tell your friends! :)