Sunday, May 9, 2010

much love monday [tiny blackboard]


I love: my new teeny tiny blackboard.
I recently discovered these at a $2 shop (well, they were actually $1.50) and they are just so cute! There's a peg and a magnet on the back so it goes perfectly on my garland or on my fridge. Doodling and writing reminders around the apartment has just become a tad more fun (I don't have any chalk, but a pencil works just fine). The shop had some different colours and larger sizes too. Hmm.. I might have to go back and get some more.

The pretty butterfly in the top photo is by the Gilded Bee.



How to join in Much Love Monday:
1. Do a blog post that includes a picture of a heart and mention something you love.
2. Leave a link of your blog post in the Linky space below.*
3. PLEASE put in the thing you love in the form's title space.
4. Although not essential, I do appreciate it if you link back to my blog. There are some Much Love buttons available on my sidebar if you wish to use one.
* Please leave the link AFTER you've done the post. Thanks!