Wednesday, June 30, 2010

what was your favourite childhood toy?




Photos via flickr. Source: top - middle - bottom

I went to see Toy Story 3 with some friends last night, and it was so good!!! It also makes me want to seek out all my old childhood toys and reminisce about those happy little times. There were the Barbie dolls that my best friends and I dressed up and bonded over, a My Little Pony that was always around during bath time (yet there was always a stain on it's back that I could never wash off!), the Legos that were always scattered around the house (sorry mum!) and my favourite is an old teddy bear who I've had for as long as I can remember. He looks after my room while I've lived away from home, and I always give him a big squeeze whenever I come back!

So tell me, what was your favourite childhood toy(s), and do you still have it?