Saturday, July 31, 2010

surrender to the strawberries




camera: Olympus OM-10, film: Kodak Ultramax 400.

I got my latest roll of film developed, and just picked them up today. Can't say I was thrilled seeing only less than half of the 24 exp roll resulted in some decent photos *sigh*, but I guess it's still better than nothing (ugh, can't wait to stock up on loads of cheap 36 exp film when I go to Indonesia!). I've also come to the realisation that I like taking photos of food, and I'm glad that these 3 came out alright. I took each one on a different day, but obviously I have a thing for strawberries and strawberry flavoured treats.

From top: a bowl of strawberries; a macaron from Lindt; a delicious "Wimbledon" strawberries & cream cake (chose it for the name alone!), also from Lindt.