Sunday, August 1, 2010

much love monday [people watching]


I love: people watching
On the tram, I noticed a guy who was sketching another passenger. It was a girl sitting almost on the opposite side who was always looking out the window, so I don't think she noticed him. I'm not sure which one I envied more. The guy who had amazing concentration and was so engrossed in his creativity that he never looked up to notice at least 4 or 5 other passengers (including myself) coming in and out of the tram, who kept glancing at him and admiring his work. Or the girl who looked so striking that she caught someone's attention, so much so that he wanted to draw her, even though she herself never seemed to notice. Either way, it made my tram ride more enjoyable than usual. People watching can be so interesting, don't you think? #randomthoughts



To join in Much Love Monday, simply do a blog post that includes a picture of a heart and mention something you love. Then leave a link of your blog post in the Linky space below, and put it in the thing you love as the tile.
You can also add your Much Love Monday photos to the Much Love Monday Flickr pool.