Wednesday, September 8, 2010

i don't know how this happened...



... but I love it!

I took these 2 photos with an old (but never before used) 35mm point and shoot camera. A third way through the film roll, I accidentally dropped the camera and was forced to rewind the film and start over, in hope that rest of the roll could still be salvaged. So these two photos are probably accidental double exposures that happened afterwards. All the other photos came out fine and "normal", but the crazy colours in these two make these my favourite ones out of the bunch. This makes me want to create more double exposure photos... on purpose.

P.S. FYI, in those plastic cups is one of the most delicious and (appropriately) colourful desserts ever!

Camera: compact 35mm point and shoot. Film: Fujifilm Fujicolor Superia 200.