Sunday, September 26, 2010

much love monday [list]

photo taken by my brother, of me, edited by me

things I'm loving:
♥ Getting a text from an old friend who I hadn't heard from in years and was just thinking about.
♥ Finding my old Michelle Branch and Madonna CD. Ah, memories in pop songs...
♥ Lists of the "places you've lived" at Yes and Yes
♥ My new favourite TV show: Parenthood (although I still see Lauren Graham as Lorelai Gilmore... she even dated the English teacher? Hello Gilmore Girls flashback)
♥ Spinach. Yeah, as in the vegetable. Not kidding.

So, tell me, what are you loving today?


To join in Much Love Monday, simply do a blog post that includes a picture of a heart and mention something you love. Then leave a link of your blog post in the Linky space below, and put it in the thing you love as the title. A link back would be much appreciated.  
If you cannot see the Linky, please leave your link in the comments.
You can also add your Much Love Monday photos to the Much Love Monday Flickr pool.