Sunday, October 3, 2010

creative collective: spring craft challenge

photo via Flickr

I'm pretty excited to be a part of the Creative Collective, which is a group of bloggers who aim to bring fun, interactive projects to their readers. Go here for a bit more info about us!

For our first project, we're inviting our readers (that's you!) to join in a Spring Craft Challenge, considering that spring has just begun to sprung her in Australia. And yes, I know it's autumn for those of you in America and Europe (trust me, I'm reminded of season differences a lot throughout my blogging years) - but EVERYONE is welcome to play along!

All you need to do is create something with a Spring theme (florals anyone?) and post a photo on Flickr or Facebook by the end of October. So go on - draw, paint, take photos, manipulate photos, sew, cut things up, collage, write - but most importantly, have fun! I'll be taking up the challenge too, and will be choosing my favourite projects at the end :)

Feel free to use this button on your blog if you're playing along:

P.S. Much Love Monday is coming up later today!