Tuesday, October 26, 2010

first batch

60850004
60850005
60850006
60850003
60850010
So here are some of my first Holga photos. Obviously this new camera and I are still getting to know each other, so there were more misses than there were hits. I experimented with almost everything though: the coloured soft surround filters, the split image filters, the coloured flash, and double exposures (which you know that I love!.. and I love that it's so easy to do on a Holga). I need to learn to slow down on the picture taking though, especially after coming to the realization that with the 120 film, there's less than half the number of exposures that I'm used to, so I pretty much finished my roll within just a couple of days. I'm looking forward to trying out the black and white film next (but will take my time!).