Thursday, October 21, 2010

holgarama


It is no secret that I've wanted a Holga camera for a long time now, and you may remember a blog post last month where I asked you to click on a link so I could win the competition hosted by the site HolgaRama. Well guess what? I won!!!! Yes, I am now a proud owner of my very own Holga! So thank you so so so much to each and every one of you who clicked on that link last month! Not only did HolgaRama send me the camera, they sent a whole kit including batteries, film, and some cool lens/filter accessories too. They even included a pink Holga Micro-110 camera, which is the tiniest and cutest camera ever (pictured, top left). Thank you so much HolgaRama! You have made me an extremely happy girl.

Look out for my first Holga photos on the blog very soon. Yay!