Sunday, October 24, 2010

much love monday [holga photo!]

As promised: my first Holga photo on the blog! This photo was probably the most "normal" looking one out of the whole roll, because most of the other photos are a bit of a mess (I think I went crazy experimenting with the different lens filters, but I'll show them to you later on in the week). I used a red flash on this photo, which probably didn't do much but intensify the red hearts and added a hint of red on the tree branch where the string hangs on. I have to say I'm impressed by the sharp focus and depth of field (that's what it's called, right? hah, am such a newbie), which I would have expected from an SLR but not from a lomo (the newbie is learning!).

Oh, and the the heart garland is from Katrina of Pugly Pixel and Mr. Rabbit Sir.


To join in Much Love Monday, simply do a blog post that includes a picture of a heart and mention something you love. Then leave a link of your blog post in the Linky space below, and put it in the thing you love as the title. A link back would be much appreciated.  
If you cannot see the Linky, please leave your link in the comments.
You can also add your Much Love Monday photos to the Much Love Monday Flickr pool.