Sunday, October 10, 2010

much love monday [new garland decorations]



I love: new decorations for my garland!

Some of you may remember when I blogged about my photo garland a few months ago, which is also the one you see at the top of this blog. Well since then, I've often changed things around from time to time (so easy to do... it's amazing what a piece of rope and pegs can do, huh?). This is how it looks now, which is more of a paper garland. The LOVE letters are the same ones from here. I got the paper birds from the Finders Keepers market on the weekend. They're by mondocherry, and they're made from vintage maps. Best of all, the wings open up, which I think is a very clever little feature.

P.S. How many hearts can you spot?

To join in Much Love Monday, simply do a blog post that includes a picture of a heart and mention something you love. Then leave a link of your blog post in the Linky space below, and put it in the thing you love as the title. A link back would be much appreciated.  
If you cannot see the Linky, please leave your link in the comments.
You can also add your Much Love Monday photos to the Much Love Monday Flickr pool.