Wednesday, December 15, 2010

double exposures - ♥ photos and guest post by Rhianne

Hi Much Love readers! It's Rhianne here from For the easily distracted... I'm so happy to be writing a guest post for Anna - she really is as lovely as her blog.
I've been a fan of Anna's photography for a long time now and I was so excited when I saw she won her holga. I too adore my holga, so I'm here to share some of my favourite double exposures I've taken with it.

My favourite thing about my double exposures is that they are normally spontaneous, or sometimes even a complete accident where I forget to roll on the film... You can never predict how they turn out and it's that excitement and element of the unknown that I love about film.
I know Anna loves double exposures and I hope you've enjoyed these too.