Tuesday, December 14, 2010

more {twin set} love - ♥ guest post by Jess

Hello lovelies! My name's Jess, and I'm popping in today to share a new vintage shop crush with you all... {twin set}!
You may remember them from this post that Anna did back in April - but I've got some new summer lovelies of theirs to show you.
Are you swooning yet?
Have you visited {twin set} yet? If not, I hope these shots have convinced you to take a peek.
It's a little vintage shop of goodness run by two lovely ladies - Angela of Leeloo and Renee Anne. I love every single thing in their shop! In fact, I may have to keep my eye on there... but alas I have already spent my budget on vintage lovelies this month...
***
Jess Van Den is extremely passionate and passionately extreme about all things handmade and vintage, and a multi-tasker extraordinaire! When not blogging at Epheriell Designs, she's making jewellery, editing *bespoke* zine, hanging out on twitter - or possibly doing all of these things at once.