Saturday, December 18, 2010

shadow shot sunday [black and white film]

camera: Yellow Piece Vivitar ultra Wide Lens Camera superheadz, film: Lucky black and white film, SHD 100

I've been playing around with black and white film photography for the first time, and thought I'd share some of my first photos today for Shadow Shot Sunday. I thought the absence of colour helps emphasise the shadows even more, don't you think? Hopefully I'll have more to share in the coming days or weeks.

Go to Hey Harriet to see more shadow shots today.

P.S. the winner of the truth.be.told giveaway is #3, blue eyed night owl. Congratulations!

P.P.S. thank you to all my guest bloggers for their great posts these past few days! I've been overwhelmed with other things going on in my life lately, and have honestly been a bit uninspired blogging-wise, so I really appreciate the help of my guest bloggers. I have another special guest blogger coming up next week, and I'm sure you'll love what she has in store for you (especially if you love film photography too)!