Saturday, January 29, 2011

love - all

quarter final: Andy Murray vs Alexandr Dolgopolov (yay Murray!)
fourth round: Victoria Azarenka vs Li Na (yay Li Na!)
I know it's hardly clear, but that is the Martina Navratilova on a practice court. The legend!!

C: Wide lens Superheadz. F: Fujifilm Fujicolor Superia 200

Sorry for being away from the blog these past few days! I've been busy spending time with my parents who came to stay over for a week, and I got a chance to see the tennis with my dad... SO. MUCH. FUN. I'm such a tennis fan, and no other shades of blue makes me as happy as the ones all over the Australian Open venue! Nothing beats the drama and excitement it represents. I brought along my film camera, so these are a few shots from the days I went.

Anyone catching the Men's final later tonight? I'm super excited that my 2 favourite guys, Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray, are finally meeting in a grand slam final for the first time ever. If it's going to be anything like last night's Women's final (awesome!), I'm expecting a tight battle. As much I like Murray and want to see him and Great Britain get a long-awaited grand slam trophy, I do like Djokovic more, so you know who I prefer to win!