Monday, May 7, 2012

ACCESORIES | Mirror Heeled Sandals, Black Details

Photobucket


shoes:Topshop
clutch: vintage
camera: vintage
sunglasses:Asos

Every week I write a feature on the fashion website of newspaper Metro. It is called Detail Donderdag (Detail Thursday) and as you may have already guessed, it's about the details and finishing touches. The shoes, the socks, the bag, the jewelry, the nailpolish. Today's post was my third and it was all about black;

White is the new black, Neon is the new black, [fill in trend] is the new black but the most ridiculous one I've ever come accross was; leopard print is the new black. Dear fashion editors, what are you talking about?! Black is Black.

“Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy and easy – but mysterious. But above all black says this: “I don’t bother you – don’t bother me”. -Yohji Yamamoto