Monday, May 7, 2012

LIFE | My New Job At LAND

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Top and trousers: Land
some impressions of the atelier

As you might already know, I have been a dedicated fan of my friend's label: Land. I always leave her atelier energized and inspired by her work, philosophy and attitude towards fashion. But since a couple of weeks I joined her small but fantastic team and will be working on the online presence of Land.(Now you know where those tweets are coming from!) I feel priviledged to work together with make some magic happen with Linda Erkens, Michel Pijnen and Yin Fung.

Today we invited some press and bloggers in the atelier for the first time and explained them what Land is all about. All the reactions and feedback were beyond positive and enthusiastic! And I am high on excitement!