Saturday, June 5, 2010

chocolate high tea



I was invited by Nuffnang to a Food and Fashion Blogger Chocolate High Tea this weekend at the Langham Hotel's ARIA restaurant. I was quick to accept the invitation after reading the keyword: Chocolate! I was also excited because I've never been to any kind of blogger meet-up before. So it was great to meet other Melbourne based bloggers out there, who were all really lovely by the way. It's kind of refreshing to introduce myself as a "blogger", because I don't usually talk about even having a blog to most people.

As for the chocolate, it was absolutely divine! I wish I could have sampled each and every one of the amazing delicacies, but there were so many to choose from that it was just impossible! Mind you, what you see in the picture of my little plate may not seem much, but that was my second helping already! I seriously should've just skipped breakfast that morning. A couple of the highlights for me would be the white chocolate strawberry mouse tarts and the amazing chocolate souffles. I won't go into much detail, but you can see more photos and better descriptions at Sarah Cooks (see if you can spot me there!) and Mel: Hot or Not. I also want to thank Joyce for the first 2 and last photo that I used in this post. That's another nice thing about going to an event with professional bloggers - they take professional photos (which they don't mind sharing!)!

Thank you to Nuffnang and Langham's ARIA restaurant for the fun event.