Sunday, June 6, 2010

much love monday [link loves]


Some link loves:
I've picked up the new book for the Slow Readers Book Club. Have you? Can't wait to get into it!
Love these editorial scans from US Vogue August 1967.
"You're Mr. Stevens?" This Death Star Canteen video makes me laugh over and over.
DIY peter pan collars: another reason why I need to learn how to sew.
Film camera lovers, want to join this photo swap?
One of my favourite indie Melbourne shops is starting a cute envelope project for their window display. Everyone is welcome to play along!
Having one of my shop items appear on Etsy's front page today! I missed it, but luckily someone told me so I could find a screenshot.

===

How to join in Much Love Monday:
1. Do a blog post that includes a picture of a heart and mention something you love.
2. Leave a link of your blog post in the Linky space below.*
3. PLEASE put in the thing you love in the form's title space.
4. I do appreciate it if you link back to my blog. Thank you :)
* Please leave the link AFTER you've done the post.