Monday, June 21, 2010

Ladies & Gentlemen Studio

Following Amanda's lovely posts, this is Laura from See Hear Say guest blogging whilst Anna is away. Very happy to be here and saying hello to you all :)

I came across Ladies & Gentlemen Studio's website a few days ago and I thought this would be a perfect to share with you all here as I know how much you and Anna love vintage treasures!



Quoted from their website, Ladies & Gentlemen Studio is all part design studio, part blog and part vintage store. You can find delightful knick-knacks that are their original design such as this chalkboard-coated creature and mega doily rug.



And how about some cute vintage typewriter or patterned teapot and cups? I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Off you go to their online shop for more cool vintage findings!





Have a lovely day!
Laura x