Thursday, July 15, 2010

brought to you by the letter Z

I'm taking part in the Alphabet Walk this week, hosted by the blog one sydney road. The letter I chose was the best-for-last, letter Z! It seemed like a really challenging letter at first, but I was pleasantly surprised by how many Z things I could find throughout the week. There are even a few extra photos that I'm not including (don't want to overdo it)! I love that this project gave me an excuse to revisit some of my favourite Melbourne spots, as well as discover some new ones along the way.

Photo details:
Melbourne Zoo;
My zig-zag tights;
Zebra graffitis; Zebra print boots; Zetta Florence store --> all spotted at Fitzroy
Zucchini at Victoria Market;
Zines at Sticky Institute (under Flinders station)

Check out other Alphabet Walk participants here!
*smiles and waves hello to new visitors who found me through the list too*