Monday, July 5, 2010

much love monday [veronica mars]

veronica mars
Yikes, yet another late Much Love Monday! I won't make a habit of this, I promise! So sorry, especially to those of you who are participating and was expecting to see the Linky list earlier today.

I love: Veronica Mars.
Have been revisiting this awesome series lately through the DVDs. Up to season 2 now! Aaah, why did they have to cancel it after just 3 seasons? It's definitely one of my favourite TV shows ever. Nothing compares to the exciting mysteries, witty dialogue, clever plot lines, Kristen Bell's adorableness, and of course: LoVe (Logan & Veronica.. ♥) !

What are you loving today?

How to join in Much Love Monday:
1. Do a blog post that includes a picture of a heart and mention something you love.
2. Leave a link of your blog post in the Linky space below.*
3. PLEASE put in the thing you love in the form's title space.
4. I do appreciate it if you link back to my blog. Thank you :)
* Please leave the link AFTER you've done the post.